Saturday 31 October 2009

Jeg leter etter job

I am looking for jobs now – or actually trying to see what possibilities are around – so I have turned to the trustworthy source of Aftenposten for some pointers, hints, hopes, encouragement..... So far I have learned these four points:

1. Drikk et glass og få høyere lønn

- the most important one I think is that to earn more money I need to drink alcohol (small amount of course) - yes this is the headline with further explanation “De som drikker litt alkohol tjener mer”.

2. Du blir stemplet på 30 sekunder

- I only have 30 seconds to impress the interviewer and possible employer. Then why do interviews take 30 minutes – and then that’s only the first interview!!! Do you think it would work if I tell the interviewer after 30 seconds that since he/she has already decided, “Can I leave now?”!!

3. Flere vil jobbe lenger

- Great news!!! I probably will have to work longer then 70 – something to look forward too. I guess retirement will come with death :-)

4. Mer skatt, men færre goder

- And even better news – more tax and less benefits. Maybe being a bum is the best then – seeing it comparatively, if I pay less tax because I am a bum, then I would still have basic benefits.

So as you can see folks – its good news out in the market. Oh, did anyone mention a financial crisis??? But hey, at least drinking a glass of wine will get me higher pay!!! That is good news! I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment